Section 1- The Controller
The controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data for www.campusremixx.com is:
Campus Remix LLC
Address: 7901 4th St N, STE 4000 St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Section 2- Use by Campus Remix
As a visitor of Campus Remix:
By visiting a website, the files are sent from your browser to the site to allow the transfer of information.
Section 3- The Collection, Processing, and use of Personal Data
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, date of birth, bank details. Generally, we collect information that may personally identify you when you voluntarily:
place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or engage with another Website feature.
We collect, process and store your personal data as part of Campus Remix e-commerce.
Section 4- Billing and Credit Card Information
Our services comprise of fashion retail. In order to enable payment by you to fulfill your orders, we may collect name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information with other third parties unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party we deem necessary to address the matter.
Section 5- How is My Information Used?
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- to enable your use of our Services, such as enabling you to make purchases of clothing and accessories we have listed for sale by processing your transactions;
- to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of our Services to improve our relationship with our customers by personalizing your site experience where possible, allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
to improve our service to you in responding to any of your customer service requests;
for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
- to customize your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent; and
- to administer contests, promotions, surveys, and/or other site features.
Without your explicit permission, we only disclose your personal data to third parties in order to fulfill our contractual obligations (for example, the delivery of our products by the carrier and the logistics companies) and for accounting purposes (eg collection companies or banks). These service providers explicitly use your data only for the purpose of the contract.
Section 6- Direct Communication
We may contact you via email, telephone, text, paper mail, or other delivery methods regarding the status and/or delivery of any products or services that you may have purchased through this Website.
Section 7- E-mail List
If you have opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you may periodically receive communications including links to and information regarding sales, promotions, sweepstakes, and other information that we believe you may find interesting.
If you would no longer like to receive email newsletters from us, you can unsubscribe by selecting the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
Section 8- How is My Information Stored?
We implement a variety of security measures in an effort to reasonably maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Section 9- What Information is Collected Through Technology and by Third-Parties?
As you browse through our website and place orders, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal, or anonymous information about your visit:
- the date and time you access our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if You navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link;
- the technical capabilities of the computer you use to access our site;
- the internet service provider You use to connect to our site (for example "companyX.com" if you have a commercial internet account, or "universityX.edu" if you connect from a university); and
- the IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the internet) from which you access our site.
We use this information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used to detect operational problems, and to improve the website's overall security.
Section 10- Disclosure by Necessity
We may occasionally access, preserve, and/or disclose personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Services; or transfer
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Section 11- Children's Guidelines
COPPA Compliance. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.